vs Man Utd in Perth (July 23rd)

Just now, sidcow said:

Watkins weak as piss there. 

What has happened with him?  His first season with us his hold up play was excellent...  Never seen someone fall off so much.  

19 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Well who are they supposed to play in fairness? Ocean Colour Scene? Nigel Kennedy?? 😅

I think Manchester has Brum pipped when it comes to producing decent music over the decades.

Not at all. Brum is far more important for music.

2 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Genuine question, but is this classed as a Man U "home" fixture? The whole stadium is littered in Man U advertising.

yeah i think it was the same for our games on the east coast. you had the same entrance music as at VP, hi ho silver lining, sweet caroline etc

Edited by tomav84

2 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Genuine question, but is this classed as a Man U "home" fixture? The whole stadium is littered in Man U advertising.

Were playing Glory Glory at kick off

Only 20 mins in and it's pre-season but this is already the same as last season. 2 up top, when the CBs and full backs get the ball they are clipping mid-long balls into the strikers because there's not enough to play through the midfield. Swapping Luiz for Kamara doesn't fix that.

You will never convince me this formation is ever going to be successful in establishing us as a possession team. 

• Like 2

Â