vs Man Utd in Perth (July 23rd)

11 minutes ago, a m ole said:

It’s quite amazing for Villa fans to be upset that Phillipe Coutinho is starting for us in a friendly 

Beundia is the current stick to beat Gerrard with if we don’t win.  I do like him but I must have missed him turning in to Messi.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

just looked into MUTD channel. Slated SG in first sentence I couldn't turn it off quick enough

Im gonna mute it. I cant deal with this garbage. Absolute dog shit channel

7 minutes ago, villanmac said:

I'm actually gonna pay the 7 quid. I can't watch MUTV.

Ahh just as I was typing..fair fks to the Aussie lad telling that bint 5-0 to the Villa!! Good lad!

yeah not sure how long i'm gonna last for

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Beundia is the current stick to beat Gerrard with if we don’t win.  I do like him but I must have missed him turning in to Messi.

Not really, but when your manager banged on about not creating chances last season and had a player who was proving he could do just that it’s frustrating not seeing him play. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Hopefully it remains that way as the performances and results are so good.

Do you think he should be in the team?

Just now, TheMelvillan said:

Playing stone roses in the stadium. Subtle favouritism there

Well who are they supposed to play in fairness? Ocean Colour Scene? Nigel Kennedy?? 😅

I think Manchester has Brum pipped when it comes to producing decent music over the decades.

• Like 1

Just now, Robtaylor200 said:

It will get worse   imagine if they cross the half way line... bite the bullet pay the £7 its only price a beer at VP

Paid for the last two. Thought I'd try this approach. Regret it already. 

• Haha 1

Â