Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Watford

limpid

Match Polls  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/02/22 at 23:59

It was no surprise we were poor after starting with near enough the same side who started again Newcastle.

The subs were utterly baffling. We have no width in the side, no plan B and no midfield. How can we have spent all this money and still be so poor? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Why is it that some people feel the need/entitlement to come on with aggressive and annoying messages like this after every Villa defeat?

Not much chance of people chilling out after a lame 0-1 defeat to Watford at home.

What a strange take. The aggression and entitlement comes purely from our fans who scream at their own players for passing it sideways or give it away.

Is it totally normal behaviour to shout/send abuse at players in their 20s?

41 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I'm not angry, we played realtively well. They got a goal on the counter which we always concede as we can't defend in transition. Players proving they are mentally weak. Leeds game blowing a 2 goal lead is Wolves mk2

Exactly this.  Let's not.overact. on another day we score first

After the Newcastle performance I was expecting a reaction , we just did not get . Never left a game early but I did today this as really poor and the players are not performing.  Just do not know where we go from here but 4 3 3 is Not working and we are a shambles.

Certain players have just ended their time at villa today.

Cash, Luiz will go. Possibly Watkins and or Ings. We will spend obscene amounts of money replacing them in the summer and find ourselves overhyping the signings. To discover they mostly flatter to deceive and find ourselves no better off.

Rinse and repeat. Happy days!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Poor subs. We did quite well until then. 

To me, our players showed passion and wanted to win, but it just didn't happen.

System may be at fault, I don't know... but our players are not as good as we think either. Not sure who won the Grealish trade.

• Like 1

Â