The Oscars 2022

Stevo985

11 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Not just the cameras but the fact he remembers Oliver is there, and he always likes to impress him with anti-racism.

Actually, I just checked on YouTube to refresh my memory.

He’s talking about his dog called Nelson, after Nelson Mandela. He said he doesn’t like to leave him alone for too long as it’s not fair to be locked up for too long. Then Gareth says, unlike the real Nelson.

Brent laughs, then realises it’s not a PC thing to be laughing at.

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

It brought the Oscars down to a whole new level.  Yes hes offended and it was a bad joke but you cant physically assault someone on stage like that. A lot of standup comedy is fundementally offensive. it is what it is!

I still can't believe they just pretended it didn't happen. Someone walked up on stage, slapped the host, sauntered back to their seat, shouted and swore over the host, then everyone just pretended it was all fine. It's bonkers.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Actually, I just checked on YouTube to refresh my memory.

He’s talking about his dog called Nelson, after Nelson Mandela. He said he doesn’t like to leave him alone for too long as it’s not fair to be locked up for too long. Then Gareth says, unlike the real Nelson.

Brent laughs, then realises it’s not a PC thing to be laughing at.

Yes that's it! I used to know The Office word for word, time for a rewatch I reckon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

She comes across very manipulative to me

I mean we're not really privy to these people and their relationships. They're weird millionaires with an on again/off again open relationship. Feel like everyone using the term "vile" is way over the top.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Why's the consensus that JPS is a vile person again? 

Because way too many people believe tabloid tittle tattle

See also all the amateur psychologists diagnosing Smith's mental state

The academy are officially investigating so we’ll see what they come up with. Apparently it broke all their rules and could see him stripped of his win and kicked out but I’m sure they won’t do that.