Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

I’ve bought a lot of training gear in the past but my favourite was the Luke stuff - this castore range doesn’t do it for me at all - not seen anything I like and certainly not at the prices they are charging - really poor .

• Like 1

The good thing about changing shirt every season is there's a sale every season

These will be half price by Christmas 

Edit - and the kappa Pro shirt is really nice, again I got it in the sale for about £40 but definitley worth it, its a far better shirt than the regular 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, a m ole said:

The Kappa pro kits are a dream to play football or exercise in, crazy comfortable compared to the regular one you might only wear to a match. Beer hasn’t caught up to me yet so the fit is much nicer too.

nothing-flanders.gif

zero chance I’m buying a Castore one at these prices though.

Stupid sexy a m ole

• Haha 1

I think it might be a licensing issue in terms of pricing. Newcastle have an exclusive training fashion range with Castore, for example. It’s probable that Wolves don’t have a deal and probably have scope to set their prices if Castore focuses on the kits specifically. Might help explain the varied prices between clubs sponsored by them. 

• Thanks 1

I guess it’s supply and demand right? Many people who want the latest now will pay these prices but eventually the demand will dry up and people can snap up some items in the sale. I’m happy to wait until Black Friday.

I though 3 Kappa training tops in the January sale for about £25 quid each. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Never really got on board with the different coloured shoulder pads of the kappa range.

The Castore stuff does look a bit nicer, but it's hardly ground breaking.  And I still wouldn't go near it until its got 60% off.