Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

image.png

Even this?

It's not exactly offensive.  In fact, I quite like it as a neutral looking polo shirt I could wear to the gym to show off who I support without it clashing with anything I own.

Admittedly it's boring, required no creativity and is basically just a grey polo shirt.  So to charge much more than £20 for it is the only obscene point for me.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

image.png

Even this?

This looks like the uniform of a gas supply company's connection team.

Does it come with a white van?

In fairness, I think there is some nice stuff in the range - I can't wait until it goes on sale in April and I can afford it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

We paid extra for the display model with large calves to make it look better on the website. Got to cover the costs somehow.

Edited by MrBlack

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Coutinho in Castore shouldnt have to be a thing. We need to get the top kit suppliers. Benteke only left because he was sick of Macron making him look cheap and tacky

Maybe he should have told his agent :D 

Everything we know about new Crystal Palace kit as club announce new  supplier and crest - football.london

9 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

It's not exactly offensive.  In fact, I quite like it as a neutral looking polo shirt I could wear to the gym to show off who I support without it clashing with anything I own.

Admittedly it's boring, required no creativity and is basically just a grey polo shirt.  So to charge much more than £20 for it is the only obscene point for me.

With a collar like that you could go hang gliding in it too.

• Haha 2

How lazy really? Some of the tops are essentially the Kappa gear, they even have the same piping on the sleeves. Pathetic.

Prices are shocking, another red card for the club after the season tickets prices

Think they have really gone against the fans this summer and not a positive sign going forward

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Prices are shocking, another red card for the club after the season tickets prices

Think they have really gone against the fans this summer and not a positive sign going forward

Not that they don’t have a hand or say in it as they make the deals but I believe the pricing is set by Castore/Fanatics. I could be wrong.