Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

15 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

They’ve shown theirselves to be very scummy this season in particular. That incident after Buendia’s goal wont be forgotten

Yeah, I've had to reassess my opinion of them after this season. Real scummy stuff all season long.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Fantastic stuff.

Just as an aside, how has the production been at work today?

Very, very low. I'm actually surprised at their opinion of us and how hostile they are on that forum. I quite like Everton as a club. 

• Like 2

They are quite a small time club even though they have a impressive trophy cabinet.  They accept the fact that they are now always going to be the distant 4th club in the North West behind United, Liverpool, and City.  Have only reached 1 cup final this century. We have done 4 and have been mostly shite for two decades.

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Very, very low. I'm actually surprised at their opinion of us and how hostile they are on that forum. I quite like Everton as a club. 

TBH, we'd give them the same treatment if they stopped by here trying to wind us up like that...

Everton fans have always been shitty to us tbh - massive chip on their shoulders about anything and everything because they've always been in Liverpool's shadow. Much like small heath imo. 

I remember years back a load of them came on here throwing out racial slurs like sweets and got banned. 

I really had hoped they got relegated.

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Everton fan made it up 

I'm still convinced this is a giant plot by Delphinho to make our workdays more interesting this week...

Pepe Silvia | Know Your Meme

• Like 1