Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Some forums are vile, should have seen some of the abuse I got on a Leeds forum once!  My life was threatened! 

You mean the Leeds thread in Other Football 😉

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Kia joorabchian is a common denominator here.

Yes. I still don't think Everton will sell for less than £45m which is a lot, even for us atm. 
I imagine we'd need to get good money for Ings and Davis to even consider that amount. 

I don't buy into Everton fans thinking he's too good for us. If we want him, we'll get him. We're a well oiled machine in the transfer market these days! Especially with all the cash Big Daddy Lange throws at people. 

14 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yes. I still don't think Everton will sell for less than £45m which is a lot, even for us atm. 
I imagine we'd need to get good money for Ings and Davis to even consider that amount. 

I don't buy into Everton fans thinking he's too good for us. If we want him, we'll get him. We're a well oiled machine in the transfer market these days! Especially with all the cash Big Daddy Lange throws at people. 

The players we have signed recently, current teams fans all think " they are too good for us " which is a good sign.

Yeah I actually think we might already have outs lined up.

Ollie was 33 mill from the Championship a couple years ago

Yeah If we sign Richarlison, this might be the first real headscratcher of a signing from us. I think he's properly overrated, but even if you don't agree with that, he certainly isn't worth whatever money we have to pay Everton for him.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The players we have signed recently, current teams fans all think " they are too good for us " which is a good sign.

Yeah I actually think we might already have outs lined up.

Ollie was 33 mill from the Championship a couple years ago

Weirdly they all become 'shite' after signing for us 

Edited by MSvillain
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Yeah If we sign Richarlison, this might be the first real headscratcher of a signing from us. I think he's properly overrated, but even if you don't agree with that, he certainly isn't worth whatever money we have to pay Everton for him.

Only things I can say I don't like is his face, and that he seems a dickhead.

On the playing side of things, I can genuinely say whenever I've seen him, he puts in a monumental shift and causes never ending problems for opposition.

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Very, very low. I'm actually surprised at their opinion of us and how hostile they are on that forum. I quite like Everton as a club. 

Not anymore.

38 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

It’s the Richardson show when he plays, it’s all about him not the team. All his play acting is disgusting, can’t stand the player

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yes. I still don't think Everton will sell for less than £45m which is a lot, even for us atm

They paid £50m so agreed completely they won’t sell at a loss.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Didn’t Everton once turn down a massive bid from Barcelona? Or am I thinking of someone else? 

I’d like Richarlson but can’t see it happening. Also quite surprised how many fans on here like the sound of us signing him. I’d have thought his antics would have put a lot of people off, 

Everton are in debt up to their eyeballs so I would say anything not nailed down is up for sale.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Everton are in debt up to their eyeballs so I would say anything not nailed down is up for sale.

Exactly my thoughts, Lampard will need to transform that team and seems the only way to do it is to sell either Richarlison or Calvert-Lewin.  Perhaps Ings plus money might interest them, though Ings's Liverpool connection might be an issue.

8 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I thought it was an FFP issue not a debt issue?

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Exactly my thoughts, Lampard will need to transform that team and seems the only way to do it is to sell either Richarlison or Calvert-Lewin.  Perhaps Ings plus money might interest them, though Ings's Liverpool connection might be an issue.

Why are you selling Ings? No way sell Ings