Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

7 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

God we need another signing or a new assistant announcement or some real links or something, anything. We’ve filled numerous pages talking about Richarlison based on some made up nonsense.

I agree after Coutinho, Kamara and Carlos last week…this week of rubbish kit sponsor announcement, making the leaked poor shirts more likely and Beale leaving has been a real contrast.  Would be nice to finish the week with some new positivity 

edit: official confirmation of Carlos is quite good!  My timing continues to suck!

Edited by nick76

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Carlos signing officially announced by the club.

Are we meant to pretend to be excited again? Lol

what if you weren't excited the first time round?

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Does he though. Maybe just wants a new contract as he seems pretty connected to Everton. 

Yes.  Just Google it, there is loads on it.  Even just the bbc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/c80e720xg2ro

Everton forward Richarlison has told his agents to find him a new club this summer. The 24-year-old wants to quit Goodison Park after four years to join a club competing in the Champions League.

31 minutes ago, paul514 said:

what if you weren't excited the first time round?

Yeah of course I was.

What I mean is if we are meant to replicate the initial excitement.

I'm already bored and need some more left field superstars in asap!

4 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I stand by my original assessment that he is not going to join us. He wants champions league football and the best we can offer him, in terms of Europe, is 2 weeks holiday in Magaluf. 

I agree, no chance he’s joining us but he wants to leave Everton 100%.  Not sure I’m bothered about him not coming either.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Theirs would be Lukaku with 68

Gabby has more PL goals than any Everton player

All time we don't have anyone with as many as Dean but we have 6 with more than sharp 

We have had 2 of the 6 most expensive players in football history to play for us.