Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

6 minutes ago, rubberman said:

I don't know who I want, but I'm not getting excited by Suarez or Richarlison as new options up front. Or Tammy. 

Richarlison is more of a Mane type  LFW tbh.

Infact he would be perfect for Liverpool if he didn't shithouse them tbh

What do we make of the Gareth Bale link from the Birmingham Mail?

I'm not so much interested in opinions on the source and link itself, but rather what we would think about signing Bale?

Just now, A'Villan said:

I'm not so much interested in opinions on the source and link itself, but rather what we would think about signing Bale?

100% absolutely not tbh. What would be the point? He isn’t better than what we have and he’d be on astronomical wages. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, A'Villan said:

No thanks. He's a great player when he gives a shit about football. But if he doesn't care about playing for Real Madrid then i doubt Villa would motivate him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

No thanks. He's a great player when he gives a shit about football. But if he doesn't care about playing for Real Madrid then i doubt Villa would motivate him.

Agree with this. I remember his matches for Spurs against Inter in the UCL.

Then he's move up the pitch to becoming a forward. 

Seems like a fairly happy go lucky type of guy but just seemed to be happy to bank the money and call it that.

9 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Ekitike to Newcastle, 5 year deal. Smart buy. Hopefully he struggles to adapt.

19 year old dropped straight in the prem.

Either will be hot shit or awful.

Can't see any middle ground.

30 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

A bit like Suarez I wouldn't be against it if it wasn't for stupid money on a stupid length contract.

I remember last summer people were lauding Leicester's signings and hailing them as the transfer kings, because they signed Patson Daka and Boubakary Soumaré, lots in particular saying we should have signed Soumaré, well now it seems he might be available 🧐

2 minutes ago, useless said:

I remember last summer people were lauding Leicester's signings and hailing them as the transfer kings, because they signed Patson Daka and Boubakary Soumaré, lots in particular saying we should have signed Soumaré, well now it seems he might be available 🧐

Soumare is still a good player.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Kamara has me nervous for this reason. Are we lucky enough to sign a hot foreign prospect and him actually fulfil his potential whilst playing for us? 🤞

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I’m more worried too much will expected too soon, which nobody could live up to after us dying for a DM for quite a few seasons.  I hope he gets time to see if he can fulfil his potential.

He will need help defensively in midfield 100% and that wont come from Mcginn and JJ is still learning. 

If we don't buy another defense first minded midfielder to help I fear we have made little progress. 

• Like 3

Just now, KAZZAM said:

He will need help defensively in midfield 100% and that wont come from Mcginn and JJ is still learning. 

If we don't buy another defense first minded midfielder to help I fear we have made little progress. 

Completely agree

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Kamara has me nervous for this reason. Are we lucky enough to sign a hot foreign prospect and him actually fulfil his potential whilst playing for us? 🤞

Lets hope so. Fwiw i think he is perfect for us and how we play.  His recieving passes under pressure stat is sky high , and his passing completion is sky high. And from watching his clips he loves to track and stop runners, something we have lacked this season 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

If we could get Bale with the motivation he has for playing with Wales, it would be absolutely amazing. Always world class for them. But for us, I doubt he’d even show up for training.

• Thanks 1