Calum Chambers

His Name Is Death

Call me crazy but Chambers is our best CB! Cant believe Gerrard starts Konsa and Mings over him 

Its a position we after to improve. Konsa and Cash was embarrassed today

Edited by messi11

Did not want him here. Did not think he should have been signed. Waste of money. Waste of wages. Waste of a squad place.

He's better than Konsa. His passing it good. He's calm and measured. But we have one centre back and 2 centre midfielders that do not want the ball.

And three players waiting in the wings who are all capable on the ball.

Please someone make it make sense 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Did not want him here. Did not think he should have been signed. Waste of money. Waste of wages. Waste of a squad place.

He's better than Konsa. His passing it good. He's calm and measured. But we have one centre back and 2 centre midfielders that do not want the ball.

And three players waiting in the wings who are all capable on the ball.

Please someone make it make sense 

He's comfortably better than Konsa in every aspect of the game but Gerrard doesn't fancy him. It's as simple as that.

I don’t think he’s as good as people think. He’s like Hause, has come in and done a job when called upon. If he became a regular fans would soon see he is at best a squad player.  Konsa is a better defender but badly out of form. We really need to sign another centre half.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

28 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t think he’s as good as people think.

He's not. A handful of decent games and people raving about him is very over the top. If he was as good as people have been making out on here, he'd still be at Arsenal.

And no, despite Konsa's form, he's not better than him.

8 hours ago, Tom13 said:

He's not. A handful of decent games and people raving about him is very over the top. If he was as good as people have been making out on here, he'd still be at Arsenal.

And no, despite Konsa's form, he's not better than him.

Are you agreeing with me ?  😃

• Haha 1

On 20/08/2022 at 22:24, messi11 said:

Call me crazy but Chambers is our best CB! Cant believe Gerrard starts Konsa and Mings over him 

Its a position we after to improve. Konsa and Cash was embarrassed today

You’re **** bonkers mate.

😂

• Haha 1

Like everyone I’ve been pretty down after todays game, and I’m generally a pretty positive person so thought I’d bump this one as I thought Callum looked really composed again today, especially playing on the left. 

From what I’ve seen so far he definitely starts alongside Mings for me. And given he won the player of the year for Fulham playing as a 6 I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing him alongside Kamara with Luiz infront of them as an 8. 

I like the kid. 

Edited by av1

Â