Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

5 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

He got his ankle folded by dirty tackle from behind from a guy that then got sent off.

Can't remember the knee, was that a tackle?

He's not shown much before that shows him to be a sick note.

He made the tackle and twisted it and landed awkwardly if I remember correctly.

3 hours ago, Risso said:

Two and a half weeks ago Kamara, Cash and Coutinho were all supposedly due back in 10-14 days, and yet here we have Boubacar still walking round in a protective boot!

Can you provide a source for these quotes? 

All I have seen from hierarchy is that they continue to be assessed.

15 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I’ve never heard anything about Coutinho and Kamara but Cash was due back by now according to Preece a few weeks ago so hopefully not too much longer.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Steero113 said:

It was Emery's comments in the Forest pre-match press conference, quoted in various sources.

"He (Kamara) is not available, we are waiting on how he is going with his progress, his injury is usually more or less 10 days or two weeks. He is not going to play tomorrow. Philippe Coutinho and Matty Cash are both still injured. The same as with Kamara, different injuries, but they are more or less 10 days or two weeks thinking they will come back.”

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Risso said:

It was Emery's comments in the Forest pre-match press conference, quoted in various sources.

"He (Kamara) is not available, we are waiting on how he is going with his progress, his injury is usually more or less 10 days or two weeks. He is not going to play tomorrow. Philippe Coutinho and Matty Cash are both still injured. The same as with Kamara, different injuries, but they are more or less 10 days or two weeks thinking they will come back.”

Saturdays game will be 3 weeks since Forest

5 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Think he needs to start against spurs. I miss him being man of the match pretty much every game. Still a bit rushed but probably a bit less rushed back than last time.

I doubt he will start but i expect him to come on and get significant minutes in 2nd half

Thought he looked a lot more fit than he did against Chelsea. Nothing against McGinn and Luiz but Kamara covers so much ground with that long stride and he’s really great with both feet. Reduces the time needed to make a pass when he can do it with both feet. 

Not sure his fitness levels but would love a start against Liverpool. 

Â