Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

35 minutes ago, viivvaa66 said:

Maybe best to start him on the bench to avoid an other injury. It would be slightly unfair to Dedoncker to be dropped after what must been his best match ever.

Agreed. Kamara is exceptional, but I think Dendonker deserves to start again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Has to based on today otherwise it sends the wrong message. Win the shirt and hold onto it he did that in spades today 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

There are no easy games left, but Brentford and Fulham are the games where we have a better chance to

• Not rush Kamara back
  • Reward Dendoncker with more starts
  • Ease Kamara back in with sub appearances

Before we get into the Man U, Wolves, Spurs, Liverpool, Brighton run-in.

If Kamara is 100% he starts but not on the bench to 100% seems unlikely. Start Dendoncker and ease Boubacar back in 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

There are no easy games left, but Brentford and Fulham are the games where we have a better chance to

• Not rush Kamara back
  • Reward Dendoncker with more starts
  • Ease Kamara back in with sub appearances

Before we get into the Man U, Wolves, Spurs, Liverpool, Brighton run-in.

If Kamara is 100% he starts but not on the bench to 100% seems unlikely. Start Dendoncker and ease Boubacar back in 

Yes I think it will take a few games for Kamara to get up to speed with how the team are performing at the moment. The risk is he gets chucked into a game and has a stinker. Thats probably far fetched tbh but definitely need to start him off with 10 mins, 20 mins then 30 mins perhaps. 

For 2 months he was our only centre midfield option. Fast forward a few months later and we hardly notice when he is missing

He still walks back into the starting line up for me

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zatman said:

For 2 months he was our only centre midfield option. Fast forward a few months later and we hardly notice when he is missing

He still walks back into the starting line up for me

Kamara at his best is our most talented ( in terms of his ceiling and age )  player. Amazing to think that we won so brilliantly . 

On 15/04/2023 at 18:34, Villa87 said:

Once Kamara is 100% match fit, he plays. Doesn't matter how good LD plays, Kamara is such a vital cog in Emery's team. He will have a stinker every 100 games, that's how good he is when fit.

• Like 1

Do think us missing him for even more games will end up costing us our place in Europe. Donk (or Chambers) can do a job for the odd game but just like with Young at RB it makes us weaker in the long run.

• Like 2

Â