Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

5 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

I think we will need him if he is firing on all cylinders against Newcastle. 

Thats going to be one hell of a game. They have had us on toast since Howe came in. We would need Bouba at his v best 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Thats going to be one hell of a game. They have had us on toast since Howe came in. We would need Bouba at his v best 

If we are to beat them we need our best players and Bouba is one of the very best! Hoping Emery has Newcastle in mind and doesn’t want to rush him back like he seemingly may have done against Chelsea. 

56 minutes ago, tinker said:

With Bailey out it would be lovely to have him back so McGinn can push out and play right wing and support Young. Have we any news on his progress? 

Think he's already confirmed out isn't he?

10 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Think he's already confirmed out isn't he?

I had read that too.

Too many times in the past we have rushed players back to the detriment of the player and team ( forest yesterday rushed a player back who had to come off after 30 mins and ended up with 10 players on the pitch due to using their 3 subs slots).

If he's not 100% then he needs to stay out of the game and heal.

I’m not angry he hacked the Chelsea lad down, needed to be be fouled but he was running at such speed that a little flick to the ankle might of sufficed to halt him. More pissed off that he did an over elaborate tackle and **** himself up in the process. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Does kamara get back in the team if he is fit for Brentford? Also is the team actually playing better without him? 

Maybe best to start him on the bench to avoid an other injury. It would be slightly unfair to Dedoncker to be dropped after what must been his best match ever.

Â