Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

11 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Some of the passes today were impeccable, perfect switches. Some great blocks, tackling was good.

Kamara is very good.

He's the first person I've seen switch the play with an absolute laser pass in about 17 years.

Dougie for all his good attributes I've been yearning from that DM that will just get the ball out of feet and zing it on a big switch ...and so has Cash.

• Like 1

He will need another player along side him otherwise he's going to burn out half way through the season if he continues to have to do things on his own.

Looks the player he was expected to be, now for another player of the same quality and we should be looking far better 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

Can't believe our best player wears number 44.

It’s actually number 4 but he’s so good he’s equivalent of two of them 😂

Edited by nick76
  • Like 2

On 14/08/2022 at 11:47, MachoFantastico said:

I mean Lewis Hamilton wears 44 and he's pretty decent too. 😃

Can he play as an 8?

1 minute ago, WooJung said:

Not writing him off, he was our best player against Bournemouth and Everton.

But Eze embarrassed him today.

Tbf basically impossible to do anything when it's 3 on 1, 4 v 1 every time because mcginn and Ramsey offer zero help. 

• Like 4

He was marking Palace's entire midfield by himself. You could see it on his face, be was absolutely run ragged. Sack Steven before he kills our prized midfielder. 

• Like 2

Doesn't seem to have made any difference to our midfield.

But I don't blame him him solely on that. 

There is only so much you can do with this level of coaching

He looked good first two games but think today was the fear many of us had. Tough away v physical opponents and he was just exposed with McGinn and Ramsey not close enough to him.

It's the tactics more, Luiz should've come on at half time and then we'd have had 45 minutes of them in a double pivot and seen if it was worth keeping for West Ham.

We have massively messed up not getting a physical eight in alonside Kamara. Seeing Bissouma just warming the Spurs bench for three games is very annoying. Just shows the difference in they can sign him as squad player while we're desperate for that type.

8 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

He was marking Palace's entire midfield by himself. You could see it on his face, be was absolutely run ragged. Sack Steven before he kills our prized midfielder. 

Needs pairing with Luiz, so Ramsey or Buendia can either receive or collect the ball better, without exposing the CB's.

Edited by StanBalaban

7 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Needs pairing with Luiz, so Ramsey or Buendia can either receive or collect the ball better, without exposing the CB's.

The double pivot is the obvious solution. The fullbacks would have to stay back a bit and thats why I think he won't go anywhere near it. 

14 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Doesn't seem to have made any difference to our midfield.

But I don't blame him him solely on that. 

There is only so much you can do with this level of coaching

Will reiterate, the lad needs help!

We risk ruining him as well.

He's not a destroyer, if anything, he's a better Luiz with a higher ceiling.

Â