Match Thread: Everton v Villa

limpid

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

Yes they are plastic bottles, but if the wrong part of the bottle hits you on the wrong part of your head it will do some damage.

Of course, but they were throwing coins too and who knows what else is in store? Shouldn’t be happening in this day and age and there should be immediate repercussions!

Has really pissed me off!

We’ve competed well in a scrappy game, Buendia is a class act.

Ref looks like a Homer, not getting many decisions off him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Also. Emi ahead of Grealish any day of the week.

If man City had offered me to trade Grealish for Buendia I would not do it. Not a chance.

Mate, it is so incredibly rare that I agree with you that I just had to mark the occasion.

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

"Liability again".  Phenomenal analysis, aye :D 

He's been giving the centre backs a tough time and getting us up the pitch.  Forced Mina into a couple of errors.  Has been playing absolutely fine.

Done nothing really…be better team play with Ings in now

Just now, Skruff said:

Remeber from school a kid was hit in the head with a 1/4 filled plastic bottle of coke that was thrown at him. He got a brain hemmorage and was hospitalized. It's dangerous, absolutely moronic to make it sound as trivialities.

Absolutely. It’s pathetic for the Twitter poster to not take a stand against it. But then again, it is Twitter

Just now, Jas10 said:

Of course, but they were throwing coins too and who knows what else is in store? Shouldn’t be happening in this day and age and there should be immediate repercussions!

Has really pissed me off!

We’ve competed well in a scrappy game, Buendia is a class act.

Ref looks like a Homer, not getting many decisions off him.

Lighters too which I believe is what hit Digne. 

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Yes because errors never lead to goals, if they scored from the corner this site would've broken the internet. It's a forum to discuss the match. It was a great goal, but Mings does annoy me.

Errors happen everywhere on the pitch. Digne's error was far worst but thankfully the players don't slate each other the way fans do. Otherwise he probably doesn't put in the assist for the goal. Get behind the team. 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What about the poor pass that went for a everton throw or the pass to CL that could ahve left us in trouble.

He needs to improve  his concentration levels for me

Mings......You can see it in his game today, he looks distracted by something . Maybe it's Richarloson but he needs to concentrate more and stop being lethargic on the ball.