Match Thread: Everton v Villa

limpid

Just now, Rightdm00 said:

Errors happen everywhere on the pitch. Digne's error was far worst but thankfully the players don't slate each other the way fans do. Otherwise he probably doesn't put in the assist for the goal. Get behind the team. 

I don't know how you've ascertained I'm not behind the team, I think you're overreacting to people's comments. 

You don't expect it from your own fans? This co-commentator is nonsense. Also that line about Everton would be the last ones to condone those actions. Well **** obviously

Doucoure wouldn't be a bad signing at all, but i have seen him have real stinkers aswell. But then he has amazing games where he scores a couple aswell. i think we should go for Bissouma but Doucoure is not bad at all if we can't get him for whatever reason. Hell, get them both, bolster the squad and foster competition etc

Just now, MaVilla said:

omg watkins, you had 2 open options and play it between both, wtf.

Put it into a dangerous area, these things happen, should've looked up but instinctually he put it into a dangerous area and in a wide open space with no Blue shirts... Not that bad

Just now, YLN said:

You don't expect it from your own fans? This co-commentator is nonsense. Also that line about Everton would be the last ones to condone those actions. Well **** obviously

I picked up on that too, she seemed to stutter at the end realising what she said was a bit of a mistake. 

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

Put it into a dangerous area, these things happen, should've looked up but instinctually he put it into a dangerous area and in a wide open space with no Blue shirts... Not that bad

It was the right thing to do. 

• Like 2