Robin Olsen

Loxstock92

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

@sne won't be happy, lol.

Nah that's fine. He usually performs for Sweden regardless of if he plays for his club side or not.

We ain't gonna qualify for Qatar anyway and this is just a loan for the season.

• Like 2

This signing was never going to be an exciting one as such, I think it's just so we don't need Sinisalo as third choice keeper, allowing him to go out on loan and get some regular game time. Or at least that's what Gregg Evans reported, I know people like to make a big deal out of not trusting him, but it was he who first reported that we wanted a new goalkeeper, so probably a good chance he's right about us wanting to loan out Sinisalo as well, he also mentioned a possible loan for Marschall.

• Like 2

Too old, 32 years old, can’t believe the club have taken this old man only strategy. Why aren’t we finding the nuggets or the up and coming.

edit: don’t believe any of this, just thought I’d save the people from the Coutinho and Digne threads who said this, the trouble of repeating on this thread 🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

edit: don’t believe any of this, just thought I’d save the people from the Coutinho and Digne threads who said this, the trouble of repeating on this thread 🤪

My eyes ... I'm too old to read this. What does it say?

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, useless said:

This signing was never going to be an exciting one as such, I think it's just so we don't need Sinisalo as third choice keeper, allowing him to go out on loan and get some regular game time. Or at least that's what Gregg Evans reported, I know people like to make a big deal out of not trusting him, but it was he who first reported that we wanted a new goalkeeper, so probably a good chance he's right about us wanting to loan out Sinisalo as well, he also mentioned a possible loan for Marschall.

fair point, if it means we can send Marschall/Sinisalo etc all out on loan, then np.

25 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Too old, 32 years old, can’t believe the club have taken this old man only strategy. Why aren’t we finding the nuggets or the up and coming.

magnify-magnifying-glass.gif

• Like 1

We will have to see what the exact permutations of signing Olsen would be, could be that he would be second choice with Marschall as third choice allowing both Sinisalo and Steer to go out on loan.

Â