Lucas Digne

villan-scott

Great first half from Digne. Will be plenty of goals from that left side. Though he was one of our few with a decent match against Newcastle too, so very pleased for him. Seems a vital player in our squad this season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

really?

not so sure, had lots of the ball and put in lots of crosses, a lot of them too long or misplaced though tbh.

Diaby almost scored a worldie from one cross and Ollie almost scored too. His crosses are causing Everton all sorts of problems. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Don’t particularly see the point of replacing him with Acuña unless it works from a purely financial perspective 

I think Acuna deal is off. Just a hunch.

I'd keep Digne and spend that money on attacking players.

Edited by dudevillaisnice

Really good today. Even though I like Acuna I want Digne to stay and he's a good two years younger. Gets far too much unwarranted stick on here just because of his wages. And him and Moreno is good enough for us this season.

It's right back that needs upgrading because Cash shouldn't be a nailed on starter for us. 

Played very well and he's a very good footballer, with top technical ability. I still don't think he's suited to how we want to play though, Moreno has that ability to beat a man and cut back from the byline, similar to the Bailey assist today, Digne is better suited to a team with a strong Target man.

• Like 1

Â