Yves Bissouma

Corleone

Arsenal fan mate of mine going on about how spurs have no ethics signing Bissouma yet all year was saying what a good signing he would  be for Arsenal.   He’s a good friend and a clever guy but I do wonder what happens to peoples heads when football is involved. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think Spurs have made a great move here, he’s everything an ambitious side like them would look for in a new signing. I think they have gotten a bargain for £25m, I feel sorry for Brighton though, they’ve been cherrypicked again. Dan Burn to Newcastle United for 7m from Brighton which was a steal for Newcastle United and now this. I really rate Bissouma, he has all of the tools needed to be a great player for Spurs

Brighton will be fine. As ever they've got the replacements in early, Mwepu and the Ecuador lad were both looking really good end of last season. They'll miss Bissouma for certain games though, get the feeling Spurs signed him on the back of how well he played against them when they won 1-0 in April.

15 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Why is this not in other football yet?

Mods are having a siesta due to the heat. Let’s cram in a load of fish puns and topless babe photos before they wake up 🤣

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Arsenal fan mate of mine going on about how spurs have now ethics signing Bissouma yet all year was saying what a good signing he would  be Arsenal.   He’s a good friend and a clever guy but I do wonder what happens to peoples heads when football is involved. 

To be honest, I’ve been quite vocal in here from the start about his involvement in that case, but as Spurs actually signed him I HAVE to believe they have enough information to know he is in the clear at least legally and hopefully morally too.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Massively overrated on here by some. He’s a decent player, but there is better out there for a similar price.

Yeah there is the odd player available on a free I suppose.

You won't get many players on the main better than Bissouma for 25m

It's a bargain but I reckon Spurs will use him rotation mostly and flip him and sell him for a small profit in 18 months.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Yeah there is the odd player available on a free I suppose.

You won't get many players on the main better than Bissouma for 25m

It's a bargain but I reckon Spurs will use him rotation mostly and flip him and sell him for a small profit in 18 months.

To a team like Watford 

15 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Arsenal fan mate of mine going on about how spurs have no ethics signing Bissouma yet all year was saying what a good signing he would  be for Arsenal.   He’s a good friend and a clever guy but I do wonder what happens to peoples heads when football is involved. 

It's a good question. I know what happens when it's the other way around if that helps at all

giphy6.gif

Â