Yves Bissouma

Corleone

Hope we get it done (so long as he’s definitely clear of any wrongdoing and legal action), would massively help us. 

I want us to finish the season well, get as many wins and finish as high up the league as possible. Some momentum going into the next would be great too.

I don’t see this season as a write off as I have seen suggested in a few places… we need to keep progressing and not wasting time or get stuck in a decline of sorts. Competition is fierce.

Just not bothered who or what name we sign for that DM or more defensive focussed midfielder so long as he has quality and we don’t get ripped off.

Edited by Jas10

9 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Rice is going to cost someone 100 million. I can’t see him going to United, Chelsea seems the best fit for him 

Rice is so overrated. Hyped up by the media love in. I mean he's not bad, a good solid player, but nothing to write home about, certainly not worth 100 million, 50 possibly if your pushing the limits.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Rice is so overrated. Hyped up by the media love in. I mean he's not bad, a good solid player, but nothing to write home about, certainly not worth 100 million, 50 possibly if your pushing the limits.

Rice is the most overrated player in the Prem.  If he wasn't English he would be a 15 million pound player.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, KMitch said:

I'd be extremely underwhelmed with Bissouma...  He's being talked up here like the second coming of Makelele, but he's closer to Phillip Billing...

I’m ok if you are underwhelmed because I’ll have enough whelment for the both of us 😉😂

• Haha 1

Bissouma the player would be an outstanding signing.

Based purely on his footballing ability, if we have to pay a bit more to secure him now, vs losing him to others in the summer, then we should... 

That being said, I hope Gerrard's win at all costs mentality doesn't mean we've stopped doing thprough due diligence on the personalities we are bringing in. 

Maybe this police investigation will come to nothing, but even if it does, we need to be sure we wouldn't be blowing our record transfer fee and ending up with a word removed like Mendy or Greenwood. 

Citeh and United might be able to afford to write that loss off, we sure as hell can't.

• Like 1

Â