Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

I don't think that tweet neccesarily means we're getting anywhere near £20m, it's just saying that for Barcelaon to have received fifty percent of the sale, the transfer fee would have had to have been more than twenty million, which it seemingly won't be, that's why the twenty million figure is quoted, but the actual transfer fee could be anything under twenty million, if that reporter is to be believed - he's apparently quite reliable so we will see.

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

If we got anywhere near €20m for him, it would be an incredible deal. I love Coutinho but the bloke can’t stay fit. His body is done at this level it would seem.

Monchi doing bits.

Up the Monchi.

I'd say 14m euro would be break even for us. So hopefully near that

26 minutes ago, eholm said:

IIRC, I’m pretty sure the sell-on clause was 50% of ANY future fee….

We got him on the cheap so this would have been Barca’s way of recouping more of their losses. 

That's definitely how it was first reported. Hopefully an error.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, eholm said:

IIRC, I’m pretty sure the sell-on clause was 50% of ANY future fee….

We got him on the cheap so this would have been Barca’s way of recouping more of their losses. 

They were desperate to get rid.  Id be surprised if wasn’t on profit 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I’ve only just started listening to him, does he have connections and reliable info? I thought Paddy got the odd snippet but not Neil?

None at all. It was a comment made more tongue in cheek suggesting that he is a trustworthy source simply because I like him. However, if he deems it worth listening to I trust his judgement.

• Thanks 1

Great professional and seems a good guy but this is good business from the club. He gave it all but you could see his passing was never elite when he lost his movement.

Was never a good signing at the time, he had been finished physically about 2 years before he signed and two absolute clowns didnt see it and hamstrung the club with his wages for 4 years

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

He is some hero. Arrives in, gets handed a list of players with the title "Monchi: Please bin off the below players"

And he’s only been in the job a few weeks. Imagine next summer.

• Like 1

Â