Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

22 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

We will save £3 in reality. Not magic FFP world.

You don't value his contribution at more than £3?

It's a win if they pay most of it, for sure.  But anything up to about 40k a week I reckon we'd be better off keeping him as an option. 

That assumes he isn't crocked, which seems to be a pretty big question mark at the mo. 

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

16 followers and you post this. The amount of spam on twitter and then people repost it here to spam the fourm

To be fair, the supposed source has 7k followers which might make it a legit local Saudi media outfit. But whether Ben is actually quoting anything they've said is anyone's guess. 

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

16 followers and you post this. The amount of spam on twitter and then people repost it here to spam the fourm

Not because of the tweeter but from the source he reports it from.  

I want to see him in a Villa shirt next season with hopefully a refresh of our front line, still think a fit Coutinho offers us somewhere next season, I get the big issue is getting him fit 🤦‍♂️

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Frodo said:

I want to see him in a Villa shirt next season with hopefully a refresh of our front line, still think a fit Coutinho offers us somewhere next season, I get the big issue is getting him fit 🤦‍♂️

Agreed.  He did play well at times last season, and is a match winner on his day.  I'm sure if it's humanly possible, Emery will get the best out of him.  Unless he wants him gone then bye

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

He got married in 2012.

Fair enough there were pictures on Insta with him and women both dressed in white and loads of people watching one (Ailesha Lehman posted it), so maybe a vow renewal.

Just looked again, think it’s his birthday celebrations 

Edited by mikeyp102

This isn't meant to be personal, but anyone who still thinks Coutinho can offer us anything is surely still writing a letter to Santa each year telling him what you want for Xmas 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

This isn't meant to be personal, but anyone who still thinks Coutinho can offer us anything is surely still writing a letter to Santa each year telling him what you want for Xmas 😅

Some people are still waiting for Micah Richards to get fit....you can't help them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czarnikjak said:

Some people are still waiting for Micah Richards to get fit....you can't help them.

Yeah, but he's clearly going to solve our RB problem so I don't understand why people are so down on him

Â