Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

someone do the math!

if he was on 400k, he is now on 120k.

I would propose 70% doesnt sound right, i can imagine he's on 150k ish maybe....maybe a bit more?, dunno.

Great to hear that his happiness is not based on money. 40 mill net earned at Barca means he can make decisions for him and his gamily that put them first rather than roaming the world looking for signing on fees . 

I reckon the 50 percent sell on clause is due to Barca knowing he will be the face of the Vegas Villains franchise and that we might sell him for 30 million or something . Thats the only sensible thing they have done since they bought him 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

There's a man putting playing football first 

The big obvious reward is a world cup spot 

A guy who has achieved everything and has found a home to play and achieve more. Love to see it.

The sell on fee seems fair tbh. Barca have lost a LOT of money here , its a reasonable give.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Haha. I had actually amended mine to 12 but then put it back to 11 as I wasn't certain if there was any other substitute off the top of my head. Probably only allowed the one back then? 

If I hadn't have been messing about I probably would have got in before @Follyfoot. Lesson learned 😁

We only used one, Bayern used two

I dont know how many would have been allowed.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

if he was on 400k, he is now on 120k.

I would propose 70% doesnt sound right, i can imagine he's on 150k ish maybe....maybe a bit more?, dunno.

why? percy is literally the only journo that gets reliable info from the club. you can trust what he says

Unbelievable signing and a massive statement of intent.

Props to the transfer team to get him for £17m and £125k pw. Just wow.

• Like 2

Â