Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'm the same, 18 month loan which I guess must take him down close to the end of his contract too is a much better sounding more purposeful deal 

Think its the end of his deal. Probably give Barcelona 10 million or so loan fee which they will accept

Talking to my Brazilian mate and he was telling me he is a player that needs to be loved so Villa and Gerrard might be perfect

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I assume Percy is lurking around the goalmouth somewhere waiting for a tap in? 

in his defence, i do think he has a direct line to purslow. but i get the feeling that villa have given absolutely nothing away on this one and all news has come from barca's side

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

The mixed reactions on here are mental.

I really think that our fans have over the course of the last 20 years or so have adopted the same attitude and mindset as the team we have been watching over that period.

We have spent so long being okay that there is a certain fear of greatness and fear of success that has permeated the club from top to bottom which is only now starting to be eradicated.

And I think Gerrard is the first to come into the club and say that okay isn't good enough and that we are capable of doing better, being bigger and challenging the big boys.

Who cares if PC is on big wages - it's not your money. Enjoy this moment because 99% of clubs in the English hierarchy would sell their tea lady to be in this position. 

Well said 

Â