Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

I’ve just seen Guillem Balague suggest Barcelona want to sign Haaland in the summer and now I’m reading Barcelona might take Wesley in a swap deal? I’m actually not sure which is less likely.

Edited by a m ole
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Mate sent it to me, think he saw it on twitter. Doesn't look shopped at all. 

Cheers! 

Tomorrow will now be a complete right off as I'll be refreshing Twitter and VT every few minutes until he (hopefully) signs 😂

Edited by theboyangel
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Cheers! 

Tomorrow will now be a complete right off as I'll be refreshing Twitter and VT every few minutes until he (hopefully) signs 😂

I've given myself the day off (self employed). Going to get my shirt printed the moment its announced. 

5 minutes ago, Spoony said:

What a bunch of absolutely **** nothing. Just so tired of journalists. Think I need to tune out of everything except official announcements for my own sanity.

People get so hysterical about it. There is talk between the clubs - the rest is merely rumor.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Villa about to sign a player that sold for 140m just 4 years ago. Incredible. Somebody pinch me. That's like signing Neymar in a year or 2 because it didn't "work out" at PSG. 

Villa The Glory Years - chapter 2. Neymar

If someone said 12 months ago you'd sell your best player for 100m and sign Countinho on loan, not sure whether you would call them a clown or bite their hand off?

In my mind Countinho is the better player and if we get the player anywhere near his best football it will lift the whole squad. I have concerns about the player, but not as many as I had with Barkely.

It's going to be an interesting second half of the season.

Â