Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

7 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I think Purslow follows the £££, he will be the first to brown nose Sky and offer interviews if it is worth £££ to AVFC

I agree and that’s absolutely his job. Still if we can get them to grovel, that’s a bit of a bonus. 

• Like 1

Kinda fun going on to Barcelona fan forums and read about how they are discussing how this potential deal would effect their finances in regards to FFP and what not.

6 months vs 18 months loan and so on. Even their hobby accountants are coming down with headaches :D 

• Haha 1

Just now, romavillan said:

Based on?

Media frenzie and that all reports say it will be sorted out by the weekend, to whatever club it will be. Also, Barca are desperate to get him off their books. Am I right in saying they can't register Ferran until Coutinho leaves? 

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Media frenzie and that all reports say it will be sorted out by the weekend, to whatever club it will be. Also, Barca are desperate to get him off their books. Am I right in saying they can't register Ferran until Coutinho leaves? 

OK, so nothing more solid than the initial rumours. I still struggle to believe we'll smash out wage structure for him on loan but he is a class player at his best. Let's wait and see. I've seen nothing to make me think he'll deffo be a villa player by Monday.

36 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

some gonk brain on here will happily tell you how AEG and Trez are a whisker from world class m8, just wait long enough! :P

Hogan if just one mutha **** could see those runs. 

• Haha 4

Â