Pre match thread

VillaChris

19 hours ago, pacbuddies said:

Norwich are bottom of the league. Have our aspirations sunk so low that we would be happy with a point in this fixture! I really hope Gerrard doesn't think like you.

I didn't say I'll be happy with a draw. I'd be disappointed but it wouldn't be a surprise. I'm just saying that we might not win it because Norwich are better now and fighting for their lives and Smith will be fired up, etc. They had two wins and two draws consecutively very recently so they may not be bottom for much longer. Lawro is predicting a Norwich win.

Edited by robby b

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

But then why would he not sit on the Nakamba injury news too?  Nobody could tell he was hurt from the Liverpool game.

I believe his national team coach gave the game away when he told the media Marv was going for a scan on his knee, so after that there's not much point in carrying on with the cloak and daggers.

As for not naming the who's got the 'rona I can see how it would be an advantage for the opposition not to know, but in this case I'd imagine Smith has plenty of contacts at BMH and probably knows already.

11 minutes ago, robby b said:

Lawro is predicting a Norwich win.

Guaranteed  Villa win then.

Lawro knows as much about football as you do about plumbing😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1