Michael Beale

maqroll

18 hours ago, romavillan said:

Talks a good game, been around the best in the game and what he said about working with Jurgen Klopp and how it went against his Cruyff fantasist nature to coach so much without the ball to get good defensive shape is exactly what we need at the moment. The development expertise is a great fit too. If this change is going to be a success I think this lad is a big piece of the puzzle.

Thats all it can be until Saturday....talking is where it starts and then its action.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheLegendOfLeonBailey31 said:

This dude's got an absolutely keg on him.  Looks like he's 10 months pregnant.  Hilarious.  I bet he knows how to throw a few back.

Everyone was wondering where Sanson is, now we know. Mick Beale's gobbled him up. 

#shelf

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, TheLegendOfLeonBailey31 said:

This dude's got an absolutely keg on him.  Looks like he's 10 months pregnant.  Hilarious.  I bet he knows how to throw a few back.

Came on to post same, too much Haggis I'm guessing. Desi grills in Brum will get him in shape.

• Haha 2

Most Rangers fans say he is a brains behind the operation with Gerrard and he himself he lets him sort the coaching. Looking forward to what they get out of our squad.

I think we will see Trezeguet utilised.

Edited by samjp26

17 hours ago, Keyblade said:

What's the science behind being relatively slim but having a beer belly? Is it just genetics? 

It’s genetics. It’s where most men have a tendency to store fat. All you can really do about it is stop eating shit and exercise etc. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It’s genetics. It’s where most men have a tendency to store fat. All you can really do about it is stop eating shit and exercise etc. 

1500 gallons of Imported Czech Lager might have something to do with it as well. 

• Haha 1

Â