Michael Beale

maqroll

Just now, Zatman said:

Reports that he has spoken to Charlton about the vacant managers job 😂

Unsworth like move 

Blimey he's aiming a bit low isn't he. Considering he's supposed to be one of the best coaches on the planet.

If it happens we are certainly getting through some backroom staff. Maybe that explains why Danks and Mcphee are still around.

10 hours ago, hippo said:

Blimey he's aiming a bit low isn't he. Considering he's supposed to be one of the best coaches on the planet.

If it happens we are certainly getting through some backroom staff. Maybe that explains why Danks and Mcphee are still around.

I think that Beale will have the same aspirations as Gerrard. Coaching in the premier league. It is the peak . He now gets a new challenge with our lot. Making them better players and knowing that he might get to coach some even better players with backing from the board. I cannot see him upping and leaving yet, where being a successful coach in the premier might lead him to even higher profile roles in the future. 

• Like 1

On 19/11/2021 at 13:48, MWARLEY2 said:

I think that Beale will have the same aspirations as Gerrard. Coaching in the premier league. It is the peak . He now gets a new challenge with our lot. Making them better players and knowing that he might get to coach some even better players with backing from the board. I cannot see him upping and leaving yet, where being a successful coach in the premier might lead him to even higher profile roles in the future. 

Right, especially if the whole ‘Gerrard does great and goes to Liverpool’ piece ever happens. He might well have the choice between Liverpool assistant and Villa manager. I wouldn’t be rushing off the Charlton for a while yet.

7 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Right, especially if the whole ‘Gerrard does great and goes to Liverpool’ piece ever happens. He might well have the choice between Liverpool assistant and Villa manager. I wouldn’t be rushing off the Charlton for a while yet.

Wonder what "great is" though ? - I think top half finishes get him the pool job.

Imo he has to do reasonable at villa rather than great.

Was great on the touchline today. Some good hand signals, voice was a little bit croaky, Bit of swagger walking back and forward in the area. More swearing needed. all in all good from Beale. Keep it up

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Â