Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

It's just so utterly inevitable he has to go. Tonight, Tomorrow, after Citeh, after the next couple of defeats with a win or two in between but we're still down the bottom. 

It's pointless waiting at this stage. 

• Like 2

Just on the Sherwood thing, previously when someone’s said “He’s Sherwood without the goals” or whatever, I’ve said to myself it’s just hyperbole.

But I am actually starting to think those who have been saying it are right. Let’s face it, Sherwood turned it round for us when we REALLY were facing relegation. And he did it with fewer remaining games, no January transfer window and a weaker squad.

And we had more points at the same stage of that god awful season than we currently do now.

So I guess I’m saying to those who have dismissed Gerrard as just “Sherwood without the…”, fair enough there is some legitimacy to the point.

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Right now his managerial career is in utter tatters. He only has himself to blame. His stupidity right before the start of the season set the tone for what is now playing out. Only a change of manager can remedy this situation. A manager worthy of the job.

I can already picture the scenes tomorrow.

Gerrard helps Luiz sign for Liverpool.

We don’t sign a replacement, just a loan deal for Moura, who we don’t need.

Purslow zoom calls all the fans to tell us that we need to get behind Gerrard and the team as there is a long-term vision and Gerrard is a huge part of that.

How many more damning stats and facts do we need? Isn’t 19th in the table enough or are we going to wait until we’re rock bottom or cut adrift?

ACT NOW!

SICK TO DEATH OF THIS, MAKE IT STOP!

• Haha 1

Â