Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

1 hour ago, samjp26 said:

Gerrard + the coaches have set up a private Instagram account for the players to watch training videos, see statistics etc whenever/wherever they feel. Obviously there are more specific platforms for doing that but I think it’s very smart to integrate it with platforms that the players are already familiar with.

Small things like this could easily go unnoticed but it’s forward thinking IMO.

1A858B51-A9D4-40EB-B2EE-4DD79B561DD9.jpeg

I now really really want to see what's in there!

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm already dreading the posts if/when we lose to Liverpool. lol

Particularly so if Watkins, Buendia, Ings, Bailey, Traore, McGinn, Luiz, Cash, Mings, Konsa, Targett and Martinez are all 'rested' before the important game against Deano's Norwich 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, samjp26 said:

Gerrard + the coaches have set up a private Instagram account for the players to watch training videos, see statistics etc whenever/wherever they feel. Obviously there are more specific platforms for doing that but I think it’s very smart to integrate it with platforms that the players are already familiar with.

This account is so going to be hacked at some point!

4 hours ago, samjp26 said:

Hopefully. Can't help but feel a bit Danny Murphy about it. Surely this kind of info is already available to the players? Almost feels like when schools set homework via the internet, as if the kids don't already stare at the crappy thing enough.

I know I know... old man shouting at fast trains.

11 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Hopefully. Can't help but feel a bit Danny Murphy about it. Surely this kind of info is already available to the players? Almost feels like when schools set homework via the internet, as if the kids don't already stare at the crappy thing enough.

I know I know... old man shouting at fast trains.

Shout at one for me would you please. 

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Maybe that’s the plan and it’s full of fake tactics and team selections. 

So they have real training sessions which go on the public Insta account followed by fake training sessions that go on the private Insta account in the hope that someone will hack the private insta and set up their team incorrectly against us? I wish we were actually this inventive 😁

• Haha 1

Â