Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

Christ, I'm done with this now. Forget I ever mentioned it. I'm being cross examined about a throw away comment. 

It was being discussed on here over the weekend, by a number of people. I don't know where they got it from. I know nothing else about it. I was asking, because I know nothing else about it, but some on here appeared to. 

I honestly don't care enough about it to carry on. 

Enter the main forum at your own risk, I tell my friends. And don't forget the ignore feature.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

Christ, I'm done with this now. Forget I ever mentioned it. I'm being cross examined about a throw away comment. 

It was being discussed on here over the weekend, by a number of people. I don't know where they got it from. I know nothing else about it. I was asking, because I know nothing else about it, but some on here appeared to. 

It’s November, everyone is grumpy and needs their Vitamin D 😬

Just now, LondonLax said:

It’s November, everyone is grumpy and needs their Vitamin D 😬

one a day mate, every day.😀...happy as a lark.

will be even happier with 3 points at 5.00pm on Saturday.

I hope Villa Park give him a big warm welcome.....To motivate the motivator.

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

one a day mate, every day.😀...happy as a lark.

will be even happier with 3 points at 5.00pm on Saturday.

I hope Villa Park give him a big warm welcome.....To motivate the motivator.

Villa park will rocking (as much as it can be for a 3pm kickoff) I have no doubt about that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KMitch said:

Hell, we called our last manager "Deano" lovingly for the past 3 seasons and I don't recall a single person getting bent out of shape over it...  I don't see why it's such a big deal when applied to Gerrard now.  

Stevie G appears more insulting than loving.

3 hours ago, HKP90 said:

I'm totally with you here, I always watch the pre match presser. The questions are usually the same every week, always interested the different ways the gaffer answers the same question 

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

Stevie G appears more insulting than loving.

You're right.  "Potato Head", "Candle Face",  and "Stevie G"...  It's right up there with the most insulting of managerial nicknames...

• Haha 2

Â