Match Thread: Villa v West Ham

limpid

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

This is a very poor side now, we are definitely a relegation  battle side at present, no ideas, no energy, no passion, not a hint at how we might score. What the F has happened?

I think we sold this wonderkid (I forget his name) the team was really all about him for the past 5 years and when he didn't play we didn't win. 😜

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

Yeah, you're right.  Telling the team that you can't go travel home when your dad is in the hospital will do wonders to boost morale instead.  

Unbelievable.  

I meant going to play for his country. As I'm sure you know.

Just now, villa4europe said:

Our fans are shit

I said it

Nervous energy at best, miserable bastards at worst 

We were better last year with no one there 

Agreed, I'm actually sick to death of Villa fans, no offense intended to any individuals here. Our general fanbase is the worst thing about the club at the moment. 

• Like 1

There's not a more negative ground ready to start jeering and booing than VP. Ten minutes in the fans have their arse in theior hands if we're not doing well, even when we're in better form than this.

• Like 1

Just now, Tom13 said:

Watkins looks annoyingly half soaked most of the time

Watkins is nowhere near the player he was last season. He looks like he is sulking. Buendia is an imposter. Bailey is trying too hard to make things happen, he just needs to get his head down and run with the ball and hold on to it a bit to give us a breather. 

1 minute ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Funny how our downturn in performances coincide with the fans being back in the stadium though. 

Absolute rubbish.