Match Thread: Villa v West Ham

limpid

Just now, vreitti said:

Perhaps he believed Targett would kick on, seeing as he was the most improved player last season... 

In which case that means that you agree that it is ultimately the manager's fault for assuming that a player would kick on.  If the player has reached his ceiling but the manager believes that he can be better - then you can't blame the player for not improving beyond his max level....

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

I just don't think they are happy with the new coaching staff. Maybe this is why Ming's is out, fall out with Dank's or Shaky?

This is something I've been questioning for a few games now. Terry and O'Kelly are both ex defenders and their absence might explain our defensive frailties. Our attacking play has simply gone out of the window. 

• Like 1

Just now, thabucks said:

And there we were being told all week by some on here that questioning Smith was ludicrous  and we should remember how far he has brought us etc . 

That goal has nothing to do with smith tbf, targets just shite

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Hearing the dick head West Ham fans singing “your support is f’ing shit” and “is this a library”, is really irritating the hell out of me. 

Let them at it, with their plastic **** rent-a-bowl