Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

5 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Tuanzebe off for Sanson would be a smart move. Hopefully smith changes things quickly and doesn’t wait until the 80th minute again.

Which game recently did he leave it until the 80th minute to change things?

7 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

In a 3 one of them has to be good enough to play Midfield. Which of our 3 CB's are good enough to play ball.? I really don't like it when McGinn and Luiz are playing well they keep getting by-passed by a scumchester United employee.

I quite like all 3 but the best play in the summer is to send Axel back and upgrade our Captain, I hate saying that but it's the next level of progression we need along with maybe 1 or 2 other tweaks.

Edit, I'm being ultra critical here, this isn't a bad squad at all for where we are at right now.

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

I'd get Young on for Targett to deliver some decent crosses.

Meh, don't think that's our biggest issue. Cash had been excellent, yeah Targett could've been better but we have bigger issues and Targett had been good defensively. System doesn't suit him either really.

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Meh, don't think that's our biggest issue. Cash had been excellent, yeah Targett could've been better but we have bigger issues and Targett had been good defensively. System doesn't suit him either really.

Targett hasn't been poor, but I think we could try something going forward. I don't think Sanson or Ramsey change anything and the manager wants to stick to 5-3-2.