Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

Just now, Digavilla said:

Watkin’s games has really change after Ings arrival , trying to prove he’s the alpha. Not passing when he should.. may cause us the game 

ye thought this too.

As per the other comment about wanting too long on the ball and losing out because of it, as well as your comment, he does seem to not want to pass when the pass is on.

I think you might be right re it being a confidence issue, he seems to be so desperate to score, he wont pass, and a lack of confidence sees him taking too long and losing out, which makes him worse, like a vicious circle.

No doubting he is a good player, not saying he isnt, but i have thought this season he seems a) wanting to take too long on the ball, and b) is hogging the ball and not wanting to pass when a better option is on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Digavilla said:

Watkin’s games has really change after Ings arrival , trying to prove he’s the alpha. Not passing when he should.. may cause us the game 

Even if they haven't clicked yet, I think Ollie and Danny have a good relationship, it shows when one of them scores. The other one is genuinely happy.