Ratings & Reactions: Man United v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/09/21 at 22:59

Every single player was fabulous today. Only criticism if any is the finishing but the work rate, pressing, use of the ball was fantastic. 

If that wasn’t enough, we were able to bring on our record signing. Arguable our best player is injured too. 

Great times. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

Its almost starting to seem like Grealish was actually an hindrance to us evolving and progressing as a team. We seem so much more fluid in our build- up play, whereas, before, we only really had the one outlet. Now there are options throughout the game and we look a really dangerous outfit at times, long may it continue. 

All that's needed now is for Watkins to remember where the back of the net is and we'll be on fire. We have to remember that Ollie started out as a winger, so he's still learning the trade as a striker, tbf, I thought his work rate was phenomenal. 

McGinn looks like a 50 million player again and Cash must have give the watching, Southgate some food for thought. 

Upwards and onwards. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Ridiculous match report - so bias to United and they called Deano Dean Wilson!!! I mean, the standard of football journalism is so poor. They’ve fixed the error but the disrespect is unreal. 

From the paper that muses that skyscrapers are sexist, I probably won't worry too much. Not exactly known for their high quality sports content. 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Ridiculous match report - so bias to United and they called Deano Dean Wilson!!! I mean, the standard of football journalism is so poor. They’ve fixed the error but the disrespect is unreal. 

The Guardian have a policy of never saying anything negative about Manchester and never saying anything positive about Birmingham so it's expected.

• Haha 1

Scored the goal and remained composed in the United end, my Manc supporting friend was calling me a clearing in the woods when they won the penalty and how I’ve remained calm when he missed I’ve no idea!

Any travelling fans please tell me where you’re drinking, I need to celebrate properly! 

• Like 2

Â