Pre-match thread

ender4

Just now, av1 said:

I’m absolutely not being critical, and after his exploits in the last round I totally understand Archer keeping his place. But after missing a few games through injury I think I would maybe have considered giving Watkins a bit of a run out. 

Yep, I would have liked Watkins to have got 60 minutes or so tonight. A goal for him would have been great for him as well.

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

They have about 700k to 800k a week in wages sitting on the bench 😀

When you look at the Chelsea squad, it’s almost surreal to see Barkleys name anywhere near it 

1 minute ago, av1 said:

I’m absolutely not being critical, and after his exploits in the last round I totally understand Archer keeping his place. But after missing a few games through injury I think I would maybe have considered giving Watkins a bit of a run out. 

I think you are being critical but being critical is NOT a negative thing. It is not a bad word or a taboo subject. It is normal and positive discussion about our team and our chances in this game. I agree, a run out for Ollie would probably have been a good idea. Maybe Deano is letting him spend some extra family time to do a little bonding

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

I think we'll win. 1-2 (Sanson and Archer). 

Given how little we’ve seen of him, Sanson is the one I’m most looking forward to seeing.