Tim Iroegbunam

useless

Tim needs to be playing every week otherwise we won't develop. He's dictionary definition of "needs to be playing week-in week-out".

He's got the engine and he's got the ability and now he needs a club that'll give him the minutes.

I don't think it matters if it's league 2 or top end of championship as long as he's getting minutes at a professional level in the position he needs to hone under a modern coach. 

13 minutes ago, skarroki said:

I don't think it matters if it's league 2 or top end of championship as long as he's getting minutes at a professional level in the position he needs to hone under a modern coach. 

I think it would be a travesty if he went to a League 2 club, I think he’s much better than that.

I don’t think he will go in loan, I think he be around the first team all season, getting 15-20 appearances.

I actually think they way the World Cup is, we may loan out less of our youth players this season. 

• Like 1

Definitely think he will go out on loan this season. Kamara will obviously be first choice, and we have Nakamba and Chambers that would arguably be ahead of him for that first reserve position if you like. 

A season of football would do him the world of good. 

Needs a loan I can't see many times he features next season at all.

Played against Norwich and if we're honest looked miles off it against an awful awful awful team. Didn't think he would feature again and I don't think he did.

The talent is there. Needs games and to get up to pace

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Really grew into the game after a shaky first 10mins.

Great knack of being in the right place at the right time.

I thought he started quite poorly but you’re right, he’s come into it. 

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I thought he started quite poorly but you’re right, he’s come into it. 

Guilty of giving the ball away and looked nervous to start, but made a few key tackles and interceptions since. 
Really enjoyable first half!

He was great tonight and the commentators noticed how many times he dispossessed the Austrian players.

I’ve said it before on here that in the (roughly) 20 games I’ve watched him play it always seems to take him about 20 mins to grow into the game, which is something he needs to work on, but in time I’m sure he’ll make a great prem player.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, stegzy said:

He was great tonight and the commentators noticed how many times he dispossessed the Austrian players.

I’ve said it before on here that in the (roughly) 20 games I’ve watched him play it always seems to take him about 20 mins to grow into the game, which is something he needs to work on, but in time I’m sure he’ll make a great prem player.

P.s. great to get proper coverage for this tournament from the bbc. Normally hard enough to get the score on Twitter!

24 minutes ago, stegzy said:

So true. I have noticed that a well. He needs a warm up game for 15mins before kick off ! Either way by 30 mins in he always seems totally in control. 

• Like 1

After watching the game again this morning i can confirm he does indeed win the ball alot. Played within himself but always in the right place to stick those telescopic legs out and win the ball in the tackle. Will be challenging or playing with Kamara in a couple of seasons. Put it this way. He is as exceptional in his role at u19 level as Carney is at his which is a scary thought. 

Sounds like due to "clubs" Villa get the pick of the best suitor which is great

I can imagine half the league would take him 

Only caught a glimpse of it but the booking looked daft tonight, England will need him going forward though, I think they'll rotate him out of the final group game 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Sounds like due to "clubs" Villa get the pick of the best suitor which is great

I can imagine half the league would take him 

Only caught a glimpse of it but the booking looked daft tonight, England will need him going forward though, I think they'll rotate him out of the final group game 

Booking killed him, was walking the line for rest of his game time, really needs to work on his passing but seems to read game well and is proper unit

Â