Tim Iroegbunam

useless

Just now, MaVilla said:

he's a DM or a no.8.

He played most of his time at DM for the u23s.

Could save us a lot of money in the long term. 

If we win against Norwich and are then mathematically safe I'd start him for the rest of the season. 

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

If we win against Norwich and are then mathematically safe I'd start him for the rest of the season. 

ye he looks class, he also looked a level, or levels above when he played u23s, very silky player.

I think next season, even if we buy a DM, i would 100% keep him as the backup for DM, and maybe even no 8.

But...thinking about it, rather than 5 mins here and there, he may benefit from a full season out on loan, playing week in, week out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Is he an actual DM?

No not really, he's a defensive-minded midfielder who happens to also want to drive play forward. 

But, he's young and can develop his game further and with his height, if he also bulks up a bit he could become very proficient as a more physical DM and - on the small sample size from today - also have the passing and possession based qualities Luiz has

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

We've sent Lange to most of France, Germany, Spain, Leeds and Brighton looking for a player of a certain type - we're not sure if he's found one. They're like unicorns, we look everywhere, we roam the valleys, climb the mountains, search across the seven seas.

Actual footage of Villa fans watching todays game:

image.jpeg

Only needs to go to Great Barr to find them

• Like 2

He bodied someone can't remember who and I saw some wee come out of that player followed by a gulp. impressive cameo. gave us shape and stability from which to attack from.  See I'd make him Nakamba's understudy for the first half of next season then let him flourish and give him the DM position. Kid is mature beyond his years. as others have said we can save lots of Moolah with players like Tim.

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

He bodied someone can't remember who and I saw some wee come out of that player followed by a gulp. impressive cameo. gave us shape and stability from which to attack from.  See I'd make him Nakamba's understudy for the first half of next season then let him flourish and give him the DM position. Kid is mature beyond his years. as others have said we can save lots of Moolah with players like Tim.

we will have a new DM this summer, im almost 100% sure of that (finally).

So he either needs to be understudy to that DM, or if thats Namamba, Timmy needs to go out on loan to help his development (imo).

• Like 1

I like the look of him, but he's played 18 minutes of first team football. IF**** we sign a defensive midfielder, I'd get him on loan -- i'm specifically looking at Deano & Norwich, who got Oliver Skipp in on loan last season when they got relegated and came back straight in to the Tottenham first team squad. 

46 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Just start him against them. It’s not just trying, it’s that he might offer something we don’t have. His presence is more than our other midfielders. Him and Chuck might not have the experience but they have the talent which most of our team don’t. We don’t want cloggers. We want to rely on talent.

Working hard alone will get you nowhere. Playing Watkins just because he presses good. I could understand if it was against top teams, but when we’re expected to attack, how can we make our main aim a defensive striker? 

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

This all over the lad looks like he's readymade for the DM role and given our league position , fighting for nothing , I would give him the chance to shine . 

Â