Tim Iroegbunam

useless

On 26/03/2022 at 14:42, MaVilla said:

do we think he will go out on loan next season?

I know people may want him around the 1st team squad, but if he isnt playing all the time, a full season for development might do him well (a bit like Mount at Derby, Tammy with us etc).

I think a loan next season is crucial to his development, a full season with a Championship team playing regularly.  I'd also like to see him feature as an impact sub the rest of this season, considering we have effectively nothing to play for.

• Like 1

On 28/03/2022 at 11:17, duke313 said:

I think a loan next season is crucial to his development, a full season with a Championship team playing regularly.  I'd also like to see him feature as an impact sub the rest of this season, considering we have effectively nothing to play for.

I doubt he will be going into a Championship club next season if we want him to get regular football

On 18/03/2022 at 18:07, MotoMkali said:

Honestly fantastic deal for us. Basically no downside here - he's coming off as a youth player so his wage is likely at lost 20kpw which is peanuts in todays terms. Basically guarantees us the opportunity to sign him to a new 5 year deal once he breaks into the first team as he should have 3 years left in his deal so running it down wouldn't be that smart. 

20k a week is basically what we gave Delfouneso at a stupidly young age just . If that wage is remotely close to what he's on. That's about 6m and very comfortable position for a young man to find himself in.

Purely playing devil's advocate a 5 and half year deal isn't always a good thing at any age.

Edited by rodders0223

On 28/03/2022 at 11:17, duke313 said:

It would be funny if we charged the Baggies a fee to send him there on loan for a season and then take him back after a stellar year in the Championship

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
Â