Finn Azaz

villalad21

9 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Surely he worth more if he one of the best player's in the championship?
How long left on his contract?

Depends if he's good enough for premier league and in the championship he will go for 10-15. But if going to another championship team they won't be able to afford more than about 7 at a max. Gone are the days of us and wolves spending £18 mil of Neves and £13 mil on McCormack etc

He's a decent player but not quick or physical enough for the Premier League.  He'd neat and tidy but can you really see him displacing the likes of Kamara and Luiz? That's the level he needs to punch at to get regular games at Villa. 

1 hour ago, STO said:

He's a decent player but not quick or physical enough for the Premier League.  He'd neat and tidy but can you really see him displacing the likes of Kamara and Luiz? That's the level he needs to punch at to get regular games at Villa. 

I’m biased obviously in this statement but Kamara and Luiz are the best central midfield in the PL right now - so that’s a big ask. I can definitely see him displacing Ross Barkley, Sean Longstaff or an out-of-position Lewis Cook, for some examples from today from teams ranging from CL to relegation.

2 hours ago, STO said:

This is how Cameron Archer comes across at Sheffield United - a step slow and lacking physicality. Premier League is a different level. 

• 2 weeks later...

He has got to be worth a fair amount of value to us now.

In the summer he could be a 15 goal a season championship 23 year old attacking midfielder. He must be in the £5 to 10 mil bracket if he carries this form into the second half of the season.

7 minutes ago, turvontour said:

He has got to be worth a fair amount of value to us now.

In the summer he could be a 15 goal a season championship 23 year old attacking midfielder. He must be in the £5 to 10 mil bracket if he carries this form into the second half of the season.

These are sort of players the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea etc get £10m plus for. Surely we can get at least £5m for him. 

I feel like a newly promoted team could easily take a punt on him for 8-10 mil. At worst you get relegated and have a top 10 attacking player in the champ. At best he works out really well as he proves his technical ability continues to work in every division

• Like 1

I don't think we will get anywhere near ten million for him, we probably won't get five millioin. Also it's probable that he only has a year left on his Villa contract once his current loan deal expires, which would also affect how much we could get for him.

3 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't think we will get anywhere near ten million for him, we probably won't get five millioin. Also it's probable that he only has a year left on his Villa contract once his current loan deal expires, which would also affect how much we could get for him.

We might negotiate an extension for him. 

The championship is really struggling for money so yes we probably won't get that much for him from a championship club which is why you need it to be a newly promoted club. The issue being Leicester probably have way too good a team for that. So you'd probably be looking at Ipswich, Southampton or Leeds. Or maybe we sell him back to the baggies lol

Edited by MotoMkali

Seems like we knew exactly what we were doing when we took him on and immediately loaned him out to Newport. He hasnt got the athleticism for the Prem i dont think but talent wise he can obliterate the Championship. Imagine him at somewhere like Boro or Hull . Although i am sure Schumacher will be trying to buy him in the summer for Stoke if he gets settled there. 

Â