Soft drinks

Xela

My favourite is Cherry Coke or Dr Pepper. Vanilla Coke next, which I like to have with a shot or two of spiced rum.

Definitely go back & forth on soft drink though. Unsurprisingly I was at my fittest when I kicked the habit for 1-2 years. Pandemic has seen me consume more than I should. Between 400-600ml every day just about. Also go back on forth between the zero/diet versions and the full sugar versions. What's worse for you, the sugar or all the chemicals they put in to replace the sugar?

Anyway, time to try and kick them again I think apart from the odd nightcap.

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

One of life's great mysteries

Why is Fanta limon so much better than Fanta lemon 

Different ingredients abroad? Perhaps less legislation on harmful e-numbers! :D 

I was never fussed about fizzy drinks until I quit alcohol, now I drink at least one can of coke everyday. If I thought I could drink one can of beer a day, and not get the urge to keep drinking, I’d do that. Because I’m not too sure drinking pop is any better for you. 

Anyway, my favourite pop of the moment is this stuff, v tasty…

37B6BAFF-C8FB-40F1-AB1E-B12577956598.jpeg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I was never fussed about fizzy drinks until I quit alcohol, now I drink at least one can of coke everyday. If I thought I could drink one can of beer a day, and not get the urge to keep drinking, I’d do that. Because I’m not too sure drinking pop is any better for you. 

Anyway, my favourite pop of the moment is this stuff, v tasty…

37B6BAFF-C8FB-40F1-AB1E-B12577956598.jpeg

Fancy a pint ?

7 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Had an ice cream soda (without the dollop of ice cream) at TGI's the other day, it was marvellous.

You should do the dollop of ice cream, admittedly only done it a few times myself 

I can imagine that it doesn't work with a lot of drinks but floaters are good, had a root beer floater at an A&W restaurant and it was incredible 

• Thanks 1

Â