Soft drinks

Xela

On 26/04/2022 at 21:22, tonyh29 said:

Tried mystery flavour Fanta tonight

i think it’s some form of water melon flavour but it’s not exactly a classic

Is that the red one?

I've had the mystery blue one and picked up a mystery red one the other day.

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Is that the red one?

I've had the mystery blue one and picked up a mystery red one the other day.

Was the blue one i tried

you have to remember ,  I’m guessing on what a watermelon actually tastes like , other than opal fruits I’ve never tasted one  

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Was the blue one i tried

you have to remember ,  I’m guessing on what a watermelon actually tastes like , other than opal fruits I’ve never tasted one  

And watermelon flavoured confectionary never tastes like watermelons so you're actually guessing their terrible estimation.

19 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Was the blue one i tried

There were apparently 3 mystery blue flavours! 

1) pomegranate and plum

2) tomato and peach

3) blueberry, blackcurrant and cranberry

No idea which one I had! 

• Like 1

There are now 3 mystery flavour pink/red Fantas as well. Picked one up last week but no had it yet. 

Unlike the previous mystery ones (green in 2020 and blue in 2021) which were in identical bottles, on the pink/red ones there are slight differences in the bottling between the 3 variants. 

• 1 month later...

Just had my first can of Coke in at least three years, after coming down off Catbells (no, that's not a drug, it's a big hill in the Lake District). 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Just had my first can of Coke in at least three years, after coming down off Catbells (no, that's not a drug, it's a big hill in the Lake District). 

You should try Coke while sitting on top of Lord Hereford’s knob, although as @Designer1 signature (I think) says, that’s the reason why paradise lost.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Aldi’s own Dr Pepper - Prof Pepper - is a terrible alternative to Dr Pepper, it tastes absolutely nothing like it at all but it is still a nice drink in its own right. 

Edited by Ingram85

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Tangi berry peachy zero sugar is my tops drink at the mo. Its beautiful 

Its ok, and thats good for me as I usually hate any drinks with peach in!

Dark Berry Tango sugar free and Raspberry Fanta zero sugar are my 2 top summer tipples. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Pink Grapefruit Fanta, that's where it's at.  No idea if they still do it, I only ever managed to get it from NAAFIs in Germany in the 90s.

I'll have a look tomorrow, don't think so, it's orange, lemon (not limon :() mango and then one other but I can't remember what it is, the cans then have about another 4 or 5 flavours including passion fruit, pineapple and I'm pretty sure a lychee flavour 

The mango is OK, the biggest disappointment is no grape 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Its ok, and thats good for me as I usually hate any drinks with peach in!

Dark Berry Tango sugar free and Raspberry Fanta zero sugar are my 2 top summer tipples. 

Yeah i like the tango dark berry too. That use to be my top fav until i discovered the peach.

When is pepsi max dojng a strawberry ffs its literally the best. Hate the raspberry one 

Â