Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

Would it be safe to say that Arsenal are no longer a “big 6” club? 

the club is in such a mess financially, their squad is largely overpaid rubbish, no European football and not looking likely they will get any soon. And now plucky underdogs like Villa are turning the heads of one of their biggest prospects. 

dark days ahead for Arsenal 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

the club is in such a mess financially, their squads largely overpaid rubbish, no European football and not looking likely they will get any soon. And now plucky underdogs like Villa are turning the heads of one of their biggest prospects. 

Hell Yeah Yes GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

the club is in such a mess financially, their squads largely overpaid rubbish, no European football and not looking likely they will get any soon. And now plucky underdogs like Villa are turning the heads of one of their biggest prospects. 

Certainly looks that way. It's really sad to see a once feared and respected giant of Englis........ 

Nah **** it it's amazing and I hope they endure years of mediocraty to pour dehydrated urine all over their overheated sense of entitlement. 

• Like 1

Impossible to know what exactly is going on here. It probably comes down to, if player the signs new contract, if he doesn't he's sold. There is no option I can see where he can stay at Arsenal, playing and developing further without signing his new contract

13 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Boy are the Gunners fans rattled… in such denial…

It’s very funny I can’t help myself by adding fuel To the fire 🤣 We go through this constantly with our players it’s nice to see things reversed once in a while 

13 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

They never were. Always part of the scum 6 though. 

• Like 1