Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

1 hour ago, stegzy said:

I think the owners would like to consider it but wouldn’t want to risk the wrath of the fans so will ultimately give him what he wants.

The same club that said they had no money for signings then signed Willian on a free on stupid wages and let 55 club staff go in middle of Covid?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

Or for them to secure his replacement? Choreography of the deal(s) is tricky for fan management. Not exactly a bed of roses over there as it is. 

Is this a conundrum or a tongue twister🤯

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

we've been plumping, preparing, prepping, considering, waiting to slap in, positioning, putting together a third bid for what feels like weeks now.

Some would call it foreplay

3 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

with the amount of time it’s taking it has better work.

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

I agree. After making three bids and spending this amount of time pursuing him, it would be massively disappointing if it didn't come to anything.

18 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I agree. After making three bids and spending this amount of time pursuing him, it would be massively disappointing if it didn't come to anything.

Out of interest, how long do you think it takes to send a sneaky fax over to The Emirates with an offer? What about this process actually takes so much time?

Are people thinking whilst we're pursuing ESR we're doing nothing else? All our eggs in this basket. Working on zero other players? Which is of course nonsensical. 

Just now, Don_Simon said:

Out of interest, how long do you think it takes to send a sneaky fax over to The Emirates with an offer? What about this process actually takes so much time?

Are people thinking whilst we're pursuing ESR we're doing nothing else? All our eggs in this basket. Working on zero other players? Which is of course nonsensical. 

I have zero knowledge of any of the above.

Whilst we're all waiting to see how this goes, why don't we all enjoy a rerun of a classic contest between "Blud" and "Fam".

Fam went with an experimental lineup in this match, which proved to be a disaster as Blud wiped the floor with them.

Tough lessons for Fam there.

• Haha 1

All our youngsters pictured signing their new contracts today.  It's what you do if you value a player.  Offer him the contract he want's and get is signed.

What's the problem Arse?