Play Off Finals Championship League 1 & League 2

andykeenan

The thing we should all take comfort from is that Forest's owner has already been cleared of matchfixing. How many owners have court verdicts of not guilty for matchfixing? Pretty reassuring.

Just don't mention the drug trafficking, people tend to turn up dead.

Anyway, congratulations to John Moss on his big payday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Merlin, taking them into school to trade your doubles. Wanna do a swapsies?

Pierre Van Hooijdonk, Ian Woan. Away kit shiny 😭 TAKE ME BACK

Merlin? What is this modern trickery! All about Panini :D 

OAMkwGe.png

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

Looked like he was struggling at times too, rather unfit. Is he retiring then?

Not so much "retiring". After decades of incompetence, the fat word removed is going to be managing top tier refs. Seriously.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

To be denied 2 clear pens, in a game that big, when you have VAR operating will hurt bad for Huddersfield fans. But they’ve been up in the not so distant past so you cant begrudge Forest. We really need to sort out the referees union in this country its just too infuriating. The FA need to make it a priority going forward

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I genuinely think some refs like the attention they get from the media and social media sometimes. 

Uriah Rennie was one of the worst for that, in my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

To be denied 2 clear pens, in a game that big, when you have VAR operating will hurt bad for Huddersfield fans. But they’ve been up in the not so distant past so you cant begrudge Forest. We really need to sort out the referees union in this country its just too infuriating. The FA need to make it a priority going forward

Well it's the FA who pull their strings and pay their wages so that's never going to happen. How on Earth will they ensure the Scummy 6 stay in situ if they ruin their own scam which is exactly why those clubs stay there?!

• Like 2

Â