Play Off Finals Championship League 1 & League 2

andykeenan

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

Dunno where they got that from, two refs and four linos are going to the World Cup from England.

They also called the referee from the African Nations Cup who blew for full time early twice

Hardly a stellar list :D  

1 hour ago, chappy said:

Shocker from Jon Moss and the VAR today.

But Moss will be bailed out by some rule that has been invented just for him to clear his name like Mings last season

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

There's contact for sure - dramatic fall or not

Colback reaction is a complete giveaway. Look at his face he is well aware he fouled him

Cool to see Forest back after so long in the hinterlands. 

But can they survive their first season back?

Do they have any money beyond the prize cash?

11 hours ago, bobzy said:

Not disputing there was contact or not, just that it's not a pen for me.  The Huddersfield player is looking for it, leaves his leg in there doesn't try to avoid the defender at all.  Left foot barely changes as he's already decided he's heading to ground IMO.

I mean, it's not the worst decision in the World if a pen was given but, for me, not a pen and definitely not enough to overturn the original decision.

But would that be given for mo salah? Of course it would, I'd be absolutely furious if villa didn't get that

That's a penalty, all day, its about as close to stonewall as you can possibly get

Also disagree that he's looking for it, he's trying to jump over the tackle, maybe he could stay up but I think the clipping of his left leg by his own right foot stops that, watch his hips, if he was trying to dive he'd lean forward and change his body shape, he's not he's trying to go around him 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

Cool to see Forest back after so long in the hinterlands. 

But can they survive their first season back?

Do they have any money beyond the prize cash?

Lots of work for them to stay up. With all respect only Brennan Johnson and Joe Worrall and Samba on a good day have real quality to shine in the prem. You would expect them to come back in for Spence, Garner  Keinan and Surridge and try and make those permanent. And then buy some quality as well. 

Do not underestimate Steve Coopers skills though. He is a proper manager and coach. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

But would that be given for mo salah? Of course it would, I'd be absolutely furious if villa didn't get that

That's a penalty, all day, its about as close to stonewall as you can possibly get

Also disagree that he's looking for it, he's trying to jump over the tackle, maybe he could stay up but I think the clipping of his left leg by his own right foot stops that, watch his hips, if he was trying to dive he'd lean forward and change his body shape, he's not he's trying to go around him 

I've watched it back as I thought Colback's leg was grounded initially but, to be fair, it isn't so it should've been a pen.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

its about as close to stonewall as you can possibly get

I nearly agreed with you, but it's not even the most blatant penalty that wasn't given in that match. Genuinely couldn't believe what I was watching.

Â