Play Off Finals Championship League 1 & League 2

andykeenan

Huddersfield just haven't done enough for me. it was like Barnsley last year in the play off semi final, you never thought they believed in themselves. I think on repeatedly viewing the video, they have good grounds for wanting a penalty though. But they really havent tried to get at forest enough, and this was forest who were playing very subpar

Edited by Villatillidie95
  • Like 1

Why hasnt the keeper been told to go off behind his goal? Moss is literally stood next to him. Awful referee.

Huddersfield haven't done enough here, havent worked the keeper at all. Forest haven't played well either, but have looked comfortable all game long. Forest need a lot of work if they aren't going to do a Norwich/Watford next season

• Like 1

Huddersfield have passed the ball around too casually in front of Forest, taken too long on passing and its too sideways to trouble anyone. still got a couple of minutes, but I don't see it going to added time here.

Just now, StewieGriffin said:

Why hasnt the keeper been told to go off behind his goal? Moss is literally stood next to him. Awful referee.

It's his last day, can't be ****

Â